среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Valentine's Pillow Made of Old Jeans


Valentine's projects are really quite fun when you get going on them! I can find myself going a bit overboard! I like pops of red for Valentines' but it's also really fun to stay a bit more neutral or even go a bit unconventional and create something that is Valentine themed but also would work year round. Hearts have become a bit of a trend again - much cuter now than back in the 70's and 80's though - am I right?!
This month as part of a challenge to create something Valentine's themed out of 'junk' I pulled out a pair of old, worn jeans and a thrifted leather jacket to do my creating.
Here is what I came up with!



Leather jacket from a thrift store and an old pair of jeans from a friend - the pillow was created for my friend!
I love the way it looks when you use the pockets of jeans in repurposed textile projects! And the leather adds a great texture too!


valentine s pillow made of old jeans, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas





Main scrap pieces pinned to a piece of canvas. Stitched on to create the patchwork texture.


valentine s pillow made of old jeans, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas





To see the rest of this tutorial hop on over to http://sewafineseam.com/2016/02/03/valentines-pillow-made-of-old-jeans/


valentine s pillow made of old jeans, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/13639484/valentine-s-pillow-made-of-old-jeans site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий