среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Hey Hometalkers!


Hey Hometalkers, I was just thinking it would be fun if we each take a room in our home that we've been thinking about giving a makeover, we could take a picture, post it, then we each give our suggestions, ideas, opinions, help with the project. We could give weekly updates, pictures, ask each other questions, especially if we run into a road block! You know, pick each other's creative minds " & I know there're some good ones in this group, I've stalked your post, lol"! Now, when everyone has finished, we post the before & after pictures & how-to's! For me, it would be my master bedroom, really haven't done too much to that room yet. so what ya think, Hometalkers- yay or nay?
When you post, include the hashtag anywhere in your post and it will show up in our group "stream" on Hometalk!



Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/13610990/hey-hometalkers site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий