среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Milk Crate Herb Garden


I love vintage metal baskets of any kind--locker baskets, milk crates, etc. I nab them whenever I see them. I remember putting my towel and pool stuff in a locker basket each day at the pool when I was growing up. {Remember those silver/galvanized?, metal pool pins you had to have to get into the pool? They had a little number on them. Love those, too. I sometimes kept mine on my towel-and it would leave rust spots by the end of the summer.}
This past weekend I pulled out one of my Flavo-Rich metal milk crates and filled it with a mini herb garden. I love it-and it adds some fun character to a hole I had in the garden. Nestled right in with the ballerina roses and gardenia.

For the how-to and details head on over here:





milk crate herb garden, gardening, repurposing upcycling, Milk Crate Herb Garden OutdoorProject diy gardening BeforeandAfter






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1360724/milk-crate-herb-garden site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий